Monday, August 10, 2015

Shake and Rattle While Rolling

August 8, 2015

Living in a Rectangle: Lessons Learned
Our New Rectangle rolling down the road …All roads are not created equal and Hwy 75 is only equal to a washboard, to say we wanted a shake down trip is taking the shake down to a new level AND it was a shake down that lasted 3 hours or so; pans rattled so we put on our list to buy something to go between them while I threw them all on the coach and bed; coffee mugs rattled, so I got them separated; bottles in the fridge rattled so I moved them all around;  liquor bottles rattled so I  just drank them all/well not really but it was tempting as I was up and about trying to find all the rock rattles and rolls and it was like being a flight attendant on a turbulent flight.  We made it to Tulsa and the main lesson learned is after fighting a road for that long one just wants dinner and a glass of wine and a quiet night. So much more to tell you…
Absolutely lovely sleep on our number bed (just like our’s at home so we knew our numbers) made it all good. Well there is the TV story but I will give that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment