Thursday, August 4, 2016

Lesson learned about helping, it can bring laughs

 Lessons Learned about helping:


*When you hear a knock on your door and the lady next to you has locked herself out of her RV, but there is a window open she thinks she can climb through, but her ladder is not tall enough so having our  tall ladder comes in very handy. Now she is a VERY large woman and David says to be ready I may need to get through the window…but she hosted herself up the ladder and like begins to squirm and squirm trying to host herself up without getting stuck (not sure she was not stuck at this point) and David knows he has to help her by pushing, but where does one put the hand to push? He sees the buttocks, looks at me and I am laughing, he then grabs both her feet in her flip flops and pushed with all his might…Plop, she falls in the window and a minute later gets up and opens her door, she looks a bit worse for wear, but she is in her RV and her dogs did not have to bite me or David (they were not friendly and she said if we went in the window most likely they would bite us) to get the door open. She then says, “I got in that window, my trainer will be so proud of me”. OK then a good laugh was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment